Van Rentals in New York
NY ❤ Bandago!
Your reputation dictates your success in this city. We have worked hard to earn ours, and that is why Bandago is your ultimate destination for Mercedes Sprinter and Ford van rentals in the New York Metropolitan Area. Conveniently located near the Lincoln tunnel, just a few short blocks away from the iconic Meadowlands, we are ready to service all of your large vehicle and transportation needs.
Our late-model, luxurious, all-black fleet of vehicles are meticulously maintained and serviced to meet the highest standards of our discerning New York clientele. The vehicles, however, are only one of the many factors that sets us apart from, above and beyond the competition.
Since we know all about travel concerns associated with living in the largest American metroplex, we offer several features to make your travels more convenient, including:
- Delivery and/or pick up from your location. Sometimes, just navigating to our location through the hustle and bustle of routine traffic is too much to tackle before or after a long journey. Many of our customers do not have vehicles or are traveling to the city from other locations. That is why we are happy to schedule an off-property meeting to begin or end your rental. Airports, hotels, venues, addresses even locations several hundred miles away are all possible. Simply inquire with a sales agent when booking your vehicle.
- After-hours end rentals. If the only time you can return to our location occurs outside of business hours, we allow you to drop the vehicle off at no additional charge. We can also arrange for after-hours, unattended off-property end rentals (standard delivery fees will apply).
- 24 hour roadside assistance included with every rental. In the city that never sleeps, you need to have the peace of mind knowing you can get roadside assistance at any hour of the day. Roadside support is available throughout the United States and Canada.
- Custom seats and customizable seating options. Looking for the utmost in comfort and style when traveling? If so, make sure to check out and reserve one of our Mercedes Sprinters outfitted with captain’s chairs. Or maybe you are hauling a lot of equipment and do not need a lot of passenger seating. At Bandago, we allow for seats to be removed, and will gladly take them out of our 15 passenger vans before your rental.
- Travel engaged with onboard entertainment. Every Bandago vehicle comes equipped with a gaming system, video games, DVD playback capability, TV monitor, headsets, USB docking and a comprehensive stereo unit. Our Mercedes SPrinters come with free WiFi. We know what it is like to travel long hours and great distances, and we do what we can to make the experience as enjoyable- and close to home- as possible.
- Insurance. Currently, we offer full coverage insurance for touring music professionals. In some instances, and coming soon to all of our locations, we are able to offer additional insurance options to all of our clients. Please inquire with a sales expert to learn more about insurance options available to you.
- Individualized solutions and support. Need something out of the ordinary or have a request that might appear to be beyond the call of duty for a typical van rental? Please contact us- we are confident we will find a practical solution. At Bandago, we pride ourselves on being a different kind of rental company, and enjoy using our years of experience and creative minds to make our customers happy to travel with us.
C’mon New York- what are you waiting for? Give us a call or drop us an online quote today. We want to get you into one of our vans faster than a New York...cliche ;).