Van Rentals in San Francisco
San Francisco: where it all began. Bandago Van Rentals, the premiere van rental company in all the land, can trace it’s humble beginnings back to our great city by the bay. Though we have grown significantly over the past decade- from operating out of a one room office in a cramped basement of an old victorian to having locations and buildings across the United States - we are proud to still call San Francisco our headquarters.
Since this is where all the magic happens, when you rent from Bandago San Francisco, you can depend on:
- Only top-of-the-line, late-model Mercedes Sprinters and Ford Passenger Vans
- Quick, efficient service delivered with flair and attention to detail
- A friendly and/or competitive game of ping pong incentivized by the potential for monetary gain or loss
Bandago is deeply rooted in the professional music touring industry. Amongst our many active and retired (i.e. legends of yore) touring musician employees, we have logged several lifetimes and millions of miles sitting in vans and buses. Because of this, we have designed our vehicles and policies to accommodate all travelers safely, comfortably and conveniently.
A few things we offer to our customers include:
- Onboard entertainment. Every vehicle comes standard with a gaming console, video games, headphones, DVD playback capability, USB device support and a TV monitor. Mercedes Sprinters include free WiFi.
- Custom seats (Sprinters) and customizable seating configuration (Fords). For the ultimate in comfort and style, you need to take a look at our captain’s chair Sprinters. If cargo space is your ultimate concern, we allow our customers to have Ford seats removed and stored at our location at no additional charge.
- One-way and off-property rentals. Not all rentals start and end in San Francisco. Some rentals never even come through our city. That is okay by us. At Bandago, we offer one-way rentals to any of our 7 national locations, and we can even arrange to start or end rentals in locations where we do not even have Bandago locations.
- After-hours returns and unattended end rentals. If you need to drop a vehicle outside of our business hours- even if you need to leave it parked somewhere off-property, like an airport parking structure, we will make it happen.
- 24-hour roadside assistance included. You want to know that you someone is there to assist you in a time of need. So do we, and it is why we include 24-hour roadside assistance in the price of every rental.
- We answer your questions. If you have any questions, please ask. As we stated earlier, we are travel experts through years of experience, and we would love the opportunity to assist you in making your travels as hassle-free, enjoyable and positively memorable.
When you rent from Bandago San Francisco, you are not only getting the best in service and product, you are getting the unique opportunity to see how a grassroots company, made for and by the people that rely on large vehicles to make their dreams come true, operates.
Thank you for taking a look around- we are proud to serve your transportation needs!