Van Rentals in Chicago
In the city of big shoulders, Bandago is your best option for big vehicle rentals. Conveniently located just a few minutes south of O’hare, we are easily accessible from all reaches of Chicagoland. Whether you need to transport a lot of people or a lot of equipment, we can custom-arrange the perfect vehicle for your space travel needs.
At Bandago, we are focused on delivering both safety and comfort. All of our late model vehicles are rigorously inspected and maintained before and after each rental. 24-hour roadside assistance is included in the price of every rental, demonstrating our commitment to keeping you moving safely on your journey. We also want to make sure you enjoy the journey, and provide you with a variety of entertainment options at no additional charge. Every vehicle comes standard with a gaming system (including games), DVD playback capability, wireless headphones, and, for our Sprinter clients, WiFi access.
Have specific requests or absolute, must-have needs for your rental? Go ahead and ask, and one of our sales experts will be happy to assist you in finding the solution. With more than a decade of experience servicing the demands of touring musicians, corporate marketing campaigns, and cross-country family vacations (hey, didn’t the Griswalds start their epic “Vacation” in Chicago?), chances are, we have accommodated a request similar to yours. Deliveries, pickups, airport meetings, international travel, after-hour drops, seats removed, and custom vehicle wraps are but a few of the items we deal with on a daily basis.
So what are you waiting for? Check out our Mercedes-Benz Sprinter and Ford 15-Passenger vans
- both equipped with DVD players, game systems, and more and then give us a call or fill out an online quote request today. When you plan your travels, make sure you plan to do them in a Bandago van!
Things to do near Bandago Chicago- real insider advice!
Chicago is one of the greatest cities in the world, with a myriad of cultural and recreational activities for all to enjoy. Every guidebook and travel site has loads of information on things to do in the city, but not many cover the neighborhoods adjacent to our office. Here is a list of great things to experience near Bandago Chicago:
- Frank Lloyd Wright’s Oak Park - Head on down to Oak Park and take a look at several stunning homes designed by a true American legend. There are guided tours at the Frank Lloyd Wright Trust (more info at www.flwright.org), or you can walk or drive around the neighborhood and view them, for free.
- Eat an Italian Beef and an Italian Ice at Johnnie’s - Many believe the best Italian Beef sandwich can be had at Johnnie’s in Elmwood Park. We agree. Be prepared to wait in a line and bring cash, but you will be glad you made the journey. Insider tip: peppers take the sandwich to the next level- definitely try it with either “hot” or “sweet” peppers to get the full experience. Johnnie’s Beef, 7500 W North Ave, Elmwood Park, IL 60707
- McDonald’s First Store Museum - Just up the road from Bandago is the first ever McDonald’s. It has been restored and looks the way it would have back in it’s heyday. It is a hassle free, must see for even the casual fan of this iconic American chain.
- Ferrara Candy Factory Store - Did you know that Chicago is the candy capital of the USA? Just down the road from Bandago is the Ferrara Candy Factory, makers of Lemonheads, Now & Laters and Jujyfruits- to name just a few. Swing by the factory store on your way back to the city and indulge in some of your favorite sweets. Ferrara Candy Company, 7301 W. Harrison St Forest Park, IL 60130
- Hike, fish, sled, relax, and enjoy Schiller Woods - A few blocks east of Bandago is Schiller Woods, one of Cook County’s gorgeous forest preserves. Open year round, it is a great escape from the hustle and bustle of big city living. Check the following site for more information about hours and activities: http://fpdcc.com/schiller-woods/.